Aquila relieves pressure on the environment
• Aquila has developed the TD/SD302REC - a high pressure washer that recycles more than 95% of water consumption. This high pressure washer also collects the dirty water possibly containing harmful
substances and chemicals from e.g. graffiti paint and workshop floors - cleans it and reuses the clean water over and over again containing the harmful dirt in the filters and not letting it run into the public sewers.
• Aquila has developed the SH302REC - a skid mounted high pressure washer that run through the hydraulics of the van where it is built-in and therefore only has the need for one engine - namely the engine of the van - thereby polluting less, using less fuel and still having the same benefits for the environment as the TS/SD302REC - recycling more than 95% of water consumption while filtering the harmful dirt.
• Aquila has developed the TD200/37STEAM - a high pressure washer specially developed for environment friendly weed killing through a mix of steam and sugar water - No chemicals, that potentially could pollute the groundwater are necessary to use in order to effectively kill and remove weed. This Aquila high pressure washer also has a very low CO2 emission to help keep the balance of nature.
• Aquila uses the ATC - Automatic Throttle Control - on all TD/SD high pressure models. The ATC makes sure that, when the high pressure washer is running, but not in active use, the engine throttles down to a minimum thereby using less fuel, not polluting the environment. It also cuts down on the noise pollution and it is more cost efficient.
• Aquila is now able to produce high pressure washers that run on BIODIESEL cutting down CO2 emissions and reducing harmful outlets of carbon monoxide. For now these high pressure washer are custom made but Aquila is aiming to produce all diesel fueled high pressure washer based on biodiesel in the near future.
• The TD/SD404 combined with an Aquila complete suction pump set and an approved Aquila asbestos filter factory mounted in the front of the trailer - collects and cleans the dirty water when asbestos contained roofs are cleaned and refurbished. Making sure that NO asbestos infected water reaches the public sewers contaminating the groundwater with this very cancer-causing and harmful substance called asbestos.
• Aquila only makes quality products using quality parts that are very durable, long lasting and with low renewal frequency. Aquila high pressure washers have a long lifespan. Aquila is therefore not, on a yearly basis, adding to the enormous mountain of unrecyclable scrap that the world produces every year.
• Noise pollution: As a customer wish Aquila can fit an Aquila high pressure washer with a special "Super silent" vacuum pump, that reduces the noise level considerably thereby cutting down on noise pollution. Specially used when working in towns and highly populated areas.
• Aquila always guides our clients through the purchase of an Aquila high pressure washer. If we can see that the applications for which the client is buying an Aquila machine are helped by using Hot water, we advise the client to buy a high pressure washer with that feature, to cut down on the use of chemicals and harmful substances in the cleaning jobs - to serve the environment!
• An Aquila machine has a long span of service intervals. An Aquila high pressure washer normally has to run for 200 hours before it has to be serviced - this equals a normal diesel fueled van running for 30.000 km with an average speed of 150 km/hour.